We want you to
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
- feel comfortable using our web sites and apps
- feel secure submitting information to us
- contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site/app
- know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you're using
- the type of web browser you're using
We may also collect the following information:
- name including first and last name
- alternate email address
- mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned);
- preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on);
- financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
- opinions of features on our websites.
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
- about the pages you visit/access
- the links you click on our site
- the number of times you access the page
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
We make chat rooms, forums, instant messenger and message boards and other services available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information to anyone.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your personal information to:
We use contact information internally to:
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our sites to your interest
- to get in touch with you when necessary
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a survey respondent
- notify you if you win any contest; and
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- recognize your access privileges to our Web sites
- track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player's progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- make sure that you don't see the same ad repeatedly
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our Web sites
- track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission
- to provide products or services you've requested
- special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our sites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. GogruMogru.in reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your GogruMogru account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. See Contact information below. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
You can accept or decline the cookies. All sites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You also must accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services. For information on how to set your browser to alert you to cookies, or to reject cookies, go to http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/.
WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Like many other Web sites, www.gogrumogru.in makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
COOKIES and WEB BEACONS
DOUBLECLICK DART COOKIE
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.gogrumogru.in and other sites on the Internet.
www.gogrumogru.in has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION?
To correct or update any information you have provided, our sites allow you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details, you can send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
You are can offer your views, suggestions, if any, by submitting the filled in feedback form online.
You can also send us email at: email@example.com